Position: Field Marketing Manager - Tennessee (Remote)
Location: Nashville, TN / Department: Marketing
Job type: fulltime
SuperBook Sports is one of the most well known bookmakers in the industry thanks to decades of experience and a team of highly respected oddsmakers. Since 1993, we’ve set the bar in the world of U.S. sports betting by consistently delivering the real-time odds players need to make informed wagers and win big. SuperBook at the Westgate in Las Vegas has always been a household name as the world’s largest sportsbook. Now we’ve taken our immense betting menu to mobile apps in Tennessee.
The overall goal of the Tennessee Field Marketing Manager role is to manage the execution, evaluation, and continuous improvement of marketing plans and resources (includes media management, events, promotions, and other marketing related activities as needed) to achieve annual goals within the state of Tennessee. This role will manage the intersection of marketing specialties and will need to focus on effective communication throughout the organization. Position will cover this assigned market and may change based on the growth trajectory of the company.
In addition to working with a fantastic team, benefits include 3 weeks of paid time off per year increasing to 4 weeks after 1 year of service; medical, dental, and vision insurance with a 75% employer contribution, fully paid Life/AD&D insurance, voluntary benefits, a 401(k) plan, and more.
- Plan local marketing initiatives and coordinate execution with marketing support functions to manage results in assigned marketing geography.
- Ideate, create, and manage local campaigns around tentpole events in sports calendar, aligning all available assets internally and with all partners (cross-functional management).
- Own and manage key data points pertaining to Customer Acquisition, market share growth, and overall industry insights that impact Iowa business geographies; this includes reporting to key internal stakeholders and rolling up into the overall market summaries of the business as a whole.
- Prepare and communicate results, internal and competitive insights, and upcoming goals via a market dashboard outlining information as requested.
- Identify drivers and drags quarterly, including actual outcomes vs established goals.
- Lead annual planning for Iowa that rolls up to the overall goals and branding initiatives of the company.
- Lead large event sponsorship and execution of high profile events in various locations within Tennessee.
- Lead brand amplification directly focused on driving new customer acquisition and player retention across a range of channels, including, but not limited to media management, sponsorships, influencer support, and large brand events.
- Manage overall traditional media including, but not limited to, radio (traffic, buying, etc.), out of home, TV and others as needed. May include copywriting and traffic.
- Support agency management.
- Work directly with Creative Director and Content Director on development and execution of local creative as needed (TV, radio, outdoor, print, etc.).
- Identify and manage merchandising execution with key strategic partners.
- Work in partnership the Digital Team to create brand moments that can be amplified through performance marketing tactics.
- Manage marketing calendars through the lens of our high brand standards by geography for Tennessee.
- Interpret and evaluate information related to sales, P&L, promotional evaluation, cost per player, understand competitive landscape, general economic trends, and qualitative/quantitative research.
- Provide weekly, quarterly & yearly performance status to VP of Marketing.
Qualifications and Education:
Minimum 2 years Field Marketing, Media Buying or Sports Sponsorship Management experience.
Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
Graphics experience preferred but not required.
Effective communication skills and relationship building.
Excels at teamwork and influencer management.
Effective project management and organizational skills.
Must be available to travel nationally occasionally and within the state of Tennessee frequently.
Work schedule is based on flexible productivity and may require longer hours, weekend events, and other non-traditional work schedules.