Position: Customer Support Representative (Remote)
Location: Egg Harbor City, NJ / Department: Customer Support
Job type: fulltime
SuperBook Sports is one of the most well known bookmakers in the industry thanks to decades of experience and a team of highly respected oddsmakers. Since 1993, we’ve set the bar in the world of U.S. sports betting by consistently delivering the real-time odds players need to make informed wagers and win big. We are looking for someone to join our Customer Support team in New Jersey. In this role, you would:
- Quickly and effectively respond to inquiries from customers placing wagers through online and mobile betting apps.
- Use email, online chat, and/or phone calls to interact with customers.
- Ask relevant questions to understand the nature of the customer's issue.
- Use empathy, tact, and diplomacy to provide a positive experience for customers.
- Use judgment to determine when issues need to be escalated or other internal resources engaged in problem-solving.
- Use helpdesk software to accurately document issues and resolutions.
- Engage in training to stay current on company procedures and systems.
- Support team members within and outside the department as needed.
Starting pay is $18 per hour. This is a remote position. Schedules may vary based on coverage needs. In addition to working with a great team, benefits include 3 weeks of paid time off per year increasing to 4 weeks after 1 year of service; medical, dental, and vision insurance with a 75% employer contribution, fully paid Life/AD&D insurance, voluntary benefits, a 401(k) plan, and more.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
Must reside in the state of New Jersey.
Must be able to pass any licensing requirements as mandated by gaming regulators.
Fluent in English with strong oral and written communication skills.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Teams.
Experience using helpdesk software, such as Zendesk, is a plus.